jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

¿Te atreves a traducirlo?



Many of you will not lose time, not translate, shall pass. What you will say? I do not care, I have better things to do. I admire your charisma, but you lose your ignorance perhaps a great opportunity, do not say this or say the following yesterday.No it's better if people idiots or those who do. You guys are saying?These people are worth? Should stay in my life, or I have to take as lizards that only care bloodsucker gossip because his life is more boring than that of Peter Pan


Reader, from where you read it? know you better not tell me.Keep the thought that has been missing seconds or minutes reading a text that means ANYONE unless I tell you the head.What if he had head and therefore does not understand anything?Do you support important? If the head is above the low are the feet? But this is not a being, is not composed of structures.It's a fucking text! Do you know what you are? Or live among the anonymity of other beings?I'd like to meet you, do not you think?
  Or maybe it's worse. Shit do not understand, not to do.What do you think I'm crazy, I begin to be or I'm just an asshole who is bored?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario